This course aims to enable students to understand the various principles and concepts of Human Resources Management. It provides students a full and practical introduction to human resource management techniques, with a focus on how to use those techniques to improve performance, productivity, and profitability at work. Students will learn the fundamental principles of human resource management including Planning, Job Analysis, Recruitment, Selection, Training and Development, Performance Appraisal and Compensation.
- Understand the main concepts of Human Resource Management and its practices.
- Understand the main types of management strategies and their relationship with HRM strategies.
- Identify the techniques, steps and outcomes of job analysis and its relation to other HR practices.
- Understand the nature, goals, and sources of personnel planning and recruitment.
- A clear understanding of the main types of selection interviews.
- Identify the various techniques related to the training process.
the nature, purpose, steps, methods and distortions of the appraisal.
- Teacher: زياد علي الخزعلي